How TO best care for your Kua Sky jumpsuits & jerseys
JUMPSUIT WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do not soak. Colors may run if they are left sitting out wet.
2. Close all zippers and velcro before washing.
3. Machine wash* in COLD water with a non-bleach or phosphorus powder (such as Cheer®).
4. Make sure to spin/wring the water out from your garment as much as possible.
5. Tumble dry on COOL setting - or hang to dry.
*An extra step to prevent colors from running is to use SHOUT® Color Catchers. We strongly recommend this step if your suit has colors that are both bright and dark. Use Color Catchers for every wash, or the first 3-5 washes. Please continue to follow our washing instructions even when following the instructions of the Color Catchers.
JERSEY WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
For best results, wash separately. If washing with similar clothing items, ensure laundry load is free from oil or grease, as oil/grease can transfer
Do not wash with other articles of clothing with velcro straps or buckles, as they jersey material may catch and “pull” on the jersey causing damage.
Machine wash* in COLD water with a non-bleach or phosphorus powder (such as Cheer®).
Make sure to spin/wring the water out from your garment as much as possible before drying
Tumble dry on COOL setting - or hang to dry.